A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, September 25, 2015

39 Weeks

top and skirt: thrifted. shoes: Dr. Scholls. bag: Lily Jade.






















I saw the doctor yesterday! Not dilated. Not effaced. Very swollen. (I mean, look at my limbs in these pictures!) The good news is that Baby Brother seems to have dropped because my heartburn is gone and my capacity for food has grown. They say the weather is taking a turn today and I'm very excited to put on my fall clothes after the baby arrives. Other than that, just waiting. Patiently waiting. 

That's it for now. How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...