A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, November 11, 2013

PNW Blogger Holiday Party | Union/Pine



Guess what? I went to an event ... alone! I bought a ticket to the PNW Blogger Holiday Party without knowing who was going first. I am so glad I did. I met so many new people and tried to reconnect with the old. It turns out that 3 hours really isn't long enough to mingle. I brought my camera in case of any awkward moments between conversations but there really weren't any so I didnt take as many photos as I would have liked. Especially because I want to live in Union/Pine for the rest of my life but since I cant, I'll just look at all the photos whenever I need to dream. 

The gift bags were phenomenal and I am stoked on my new Sunglass Warehouse shades and the London wallpaper by Graham & Brown will be used as soon as I have a home to put it in.
with Ericka of Rouge and Whimsy... we wore the same tights and similar boots!





 What a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...