A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, February 25, 2013

WAHM Style

Image

In my honest opinion, it takes a lot of extra effort to get ready every day when you work at home.  There are days when the only person I might see besides my now 17-month-old son is the daycare lady.  I decided to get it out of my head that I’m getting dressed for the daycare lady, or the grocery store clerk, and decide to get dressed for myself.  Yes, yoga pants are awesome and there have been many days already in 2013 that I have failed my style resolution and worn a T-shirt and sweats from dawn til dusk.  However, I really want to feel like my fabulous self again so I’m working on putting together outfits that are stylish, comfortable and multi-purpose.  I'm over at Liberating Working Moms today sharing some tips on WAHM style!



5 comments:

  1. You are adorable girl! Loving your style! ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post was fantastic! I work from home, don't have any kiddos and STILL have a hard time festering up the ambition to dress in anything other than PJs for the day (especially when I don't have anywhere to go but my office, laundry room and kitchen). I read that it's best to "dress for success" especially when you work from home because it makes you feel more confident when speaking over the phone or typing an email. I get that. But it doesn't make getting ready any easier.

    You're a champ, Lindsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Whitney! I never thought about dressing for success as a WAHM. Love your point of view!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...