A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

The Car Museum

It's not always easy keeping our family entertained.  We all go a bit stir crazy after a few hours in the house.   On the weekends we try and do something new, something unexpected.  Whether it's going to hike a new trail, visit a new coffee shop, or simply cozying up to watch a movie we've been wanting to see, we like new things.

I am getting worried about finishing my 30 before 30 list.  I am almost halfway through the year and I have a lot left to accomplish. We're trying to get the "easy" ones out of the way; the ones that dont require a lot of planning.  So, on Saturday, we went to the LeMay Museum.  We loved it!  It's a beautiful building full of all types of vehicles:  Ford Model Ts, custom Rolls Royce, concept cars, race cars, motorcycles.  Even a Flinstones car from the 1994 movie starring John Goodman and a 1983 Delorian a la the Back to the Future trilogy (which I love).

If you're in the area, I highly recommend the LeMay Car Museum.  Especially if you have a kiddo who loves cars!  What types of things does your family do on the weekends? We love new ideas.  (Especially for when it's cold or rainy!)
Hi!  Can you see us?
Two of my favorite cars at the museum and a happy BB!


5 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...