A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, July 30, 2012

Bachelorettes

This weekend I hosted a bachelorette party for my best friend, Sara!  Most of us aren't bachelorettes and three of us have babies so it wasn't TOO crazy.  The invitations proclaimed that the weekend would be a mix of the bride's "athletic side, wild side, and classy side".  Therefore, we went to a Mariner's Game, Party Bus/ Dancing, and then Wine Tasting!  The Mariner's game was a blast!  It was a really good game and the M's beat the Kansas City Royals 4 - 2.  Then, we went to our rental house which I found on AirBnb.  It was a two bedroom with a kitchen and bathroom and (SCORE!) the hosts just so happened to own a party bus company so we rented a party bus, too.  I gave Sara a nightgown that says "in love" and a leopard print garter belt.  We got dolled up (animal-print-theme) and went to Ballard to eat at Matador, sip delicious things at People's Pub and Bastille and, finally, dance the night away at Bal Mar.  On Sunday, we headed out to Skillet in Capital Hill for brunch and I want to go back.  They served Fonte Coffee which was AMAZING.  I want to try and find some here in town.  Then, off to Chateau Ste. Michelle and Columbia Winery in Woodinville for tours and tasting.


Apparently, they dont give out free rally fries anymore but the sign & tutus (& wild dance moves) did get us on the big screen!


I made us sashes with our titles (The Bride, Maid of Honor, and Bridesmaid) Carina, Julie, Sara, Amanda, Julie, and me!





Sara's Drink Tickets.  She had to do a dare to get a drink.







Chateau Ste. Michelle is gorgeous.  I want to live there.


These are not the best photos.  There are some HUGE specks of dust on my lense and they're mostly out of focus but I'm just happy that I have plenty of photos to remember this fun weekend. All in all, a fun (and exhausting) bachelorette! We are going to have a blast at the wedding! Two weeks and counting....

2 comments:

  1. looks like you throw an amazing bash! fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! You are super creative with themes! I'm sure the bride had tu tu much fun!! ;) Ok, well, I was trying to go with the theme but sounded kind of lame in the process. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...