A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

25 Questions for Me! Dan!




























  1. Are you young at heart, or an old soul?
  2.  mos. def. young at heart
  3. What makes someone a best friend?
  4.  That's a great question that has so many answers to it. I think it's someone who always wants the best for you and would go into the darkness to pull you out. Someone who maintains your level of joy as well!
  5. What Christmas present do you remember the most?
  6.  I asked for a lump of coal when I was 11 (because I was a jackass) and my parents got me a black bunny rabbit and named it Coal.
  7. Tell me about a movie/song/tv show/play/book that has changed your life.
  8.  The book Messy Spirituality really changed me a lot! I also loved Blue like Jazz. The show Full House obvioulsy had a big impact on me (although I always wanted to be Uncle Jesse, I figured I could at least get away with being Uncle Joey. But if I'm honest with myself, I'm more of a Danny Tanner)
  9. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you dislike.
  10.  My chubby cheeks and my wrists. I won't tell you which is which.
  11. Name a song that never fails to make you happy.
  12.  anything off of Jimmy Eat World Bleed American or Chase this Light.  (Those are album titles)
  13. If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be?
  14.  Way too tough to answer. I get restless in one house after too long, let alone one CITY!
  15. Can money buy happiness?
  16.  Can money buy cookie dough?
  17. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid?
  18.   I loved the pool. I could swim all day, everyday.
  19. Do you enjoy being with only one or two friends, or with a large group of people?
  20. probably one or two friends.
  21. Have you ever been bullied? Have you ever bullied anyone else?
  22.   Yes. I was bullied a few times in jr. high. But don't cry for me, I'm sure I've hurt quite a few people in my days (Okay, never on purpose).
  23. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  24.  BBQ everything with a side of salmon, Mexican, Asian, and pizza. Also, ice cream for dessert.
  25. Name a TV series you didn’t enjoy until after it ended.
  26.  Cheers (I think)
  27. What’s your “quirkiest” habit?
  28.   Stretching my wrists. All day eerday.
  29. What is one thing you could never forgive?
  30.   Permanently harming or damaging someone elses life for selfish reasons. i.e. rape, murder, etc.
  31. Where do you and your friends go to hang out?
  32.   Currently, the backyard.
  33. What is the best TV theme song ever?
  34.  Saved by the Bell!!!!!!!
  35. When you were young, what would you dream you would be when you grew up?
  36.  A farmer (dream big).
  37. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
  38.  Lindsy OR the thought of coffee!!!!
  39. What was your favorite grade in school and why?
  40. Senior year. Because I finally took classes I enjoyed.
  41. What’s the best route to your heart?
  42.  Words. Or gifts.
  43. Who was your first crush?
  44.  Kristin Sanders.
  45. What is something you want to change about your current situation?
  46.  I wish I had more time.
  47. What was the longest car ride you’ve ever taken?
  48.  40 hours. Lindsy and I drove across the country and there were no empty hotel rooms so we slept (in the car) for a few hours and just kept driving. It was insane.
  49. What was it like becoming a father so suddenly?
  50. Incredible! I honestly wouldn't change it for the world. And it was so easy to love (on a level I had never experienced) before I even met him! Pandemonium!
    -Dan

6 comments:

  1. I went to see Jimmy Eat World recently and they never played my favorite song. Crushed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Kristin and Tommy, those stinkin' heartbreakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice family blog...and a baby that should be on Gerber ads...really. Just beautiful.
    I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been following you! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. What a fun idea to ask him questions! And he sounds just like Dave, he gets restless staying in one place!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...