A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Sunday, April 01, 2012

I Got Nothin...

It's been so great being home these past couple of months. Lindsy and I have had so much time together, the boy and I have spent just about every hour he's been awake together, and I've had the chance to relax a little bit....Although I 'dontknowhowtorelax'. Haha. These past couple of weeks have been fairly stressful trying to promote our only local show in 8 months and trying to write new music that we will be recording next week. I've been stressing out trying to write these new songs and I have nothing to show for it. I've probably written about 30 song ideas and I've got nothing that I feel I would want to record. But it's okay. I have been stressed up until now. I know everything is going to be okay and although my mind is still occupied by thoughts of things I need to get done, I know that everything is just as it should be.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...