A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, March 30, 2012

Nicholas

Remember Baby Nick?  Well, he's not a baby anymore.  He's running around and talking and he also loves balloons.  Who doesn't, right?

I met up with Nick and his parents, Eric and Tasha, last week at Wildwood Park.  It's such a cool park with lots of natural wildlife, thick evergreen trees, a playground, and a creek.  I brought along some balloons and Nicholas had a blast!








If you live in the Tacoma-Seattle area and are interested in family or baby pictures, hit us up!  We're affordable and speedy and we love what we do!  XOXO, LMR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...