A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, December 09, 2011

Newborn: Enzo

The greatest compliment for any business is referrals.  For instance, Heather.  I shot her wedding in 2009 and I just photographed her baby, Mason, a few weeks ago.  Heather is always promoting LMR Photography and I'm so thankful for a client  friend like her!  She referred me to Christina who just had baby Enzo a little more than a week ago.  Christina called me (3 days after he was born!) and I went over to their house early Thursday morning to take photos of him.  Big brother Leo, and big sister Sophie were there, too.  We even got a couple shots of the whole family.  

Aren't they the cutest?!

This wasn't staged at all.  They just did it on their own.  How cute is that?







1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh they're all so cute!!! that baby looks so teeny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...