A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, December 09, 2011

I Am ____ Because

Here is a little ditty borrowed from Little Miss Mama along with photos of our new bedroom.



I am weird because...

I cannot eat with the lights off.
I like playing music - almost all the time and at full blast!
I work from home so I can (and will) take all day to get ready to go somewhere.
I am obsessed with my nails. I re-apply polish almost daily and take it off as soon as it's chipped.
I love the excitement of loud, noisy places. 
But, I hate the mall.  HATE IT.
I am terrified of street performers.  I have had mild panic attacks on Hollywood Blvd, San Francisco, Venice Italy. I am so freaked out by their costumes and their non-human movements.



I am a bad friend because...

I think about calling you but I just don't.
I will not remember your birthday unless we've been friends for more than 10 years.
I stay too busy to be a proper friend.



I am a good friend because...

Just because I don't call you doesn't mean I'm not thinking about you all the time, cuz I am!
 I would do anything for any of my best friends.
I am loyal and trustworthy.
I will never keep you to myself:  I want all my friends to be friends so we can be one big group of friends.



I am sad because...

My mom is sad.
We might not have enough money to get to France in February, but I think we're going anyway.
We  have a broken furnace at our house and unpaid dental bills.
I don't know when the next time I'll get see my nieces, nephews and in-laws.
Dan is on tour so it's hard to get into the Christmas spirit.


I am happy because...

After a year and half, I can finally say I'm happy.  And mean it.
We have a precious new home that I absolutely love.
My marriage is better than ever.
I know that I am loved.


I am excited for...

The child that is coming to live with us soon!
A new year.
Christmas parties and church services and food and presents.
Creating new art.
The vagabond, punk-rock vacation we have planned for January.


5 comments:

  1. love this post lindsy!! you room looks fan-tab-ulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great list! I'm curious about this punk rock vagabond vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun! 2 weeks, basically homeless, in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I love this!! The tree photo is incredible(!!) and I just love how you have your pictures arranged on your wall! I am so inspired by your style.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...