A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, November 07, 2011

Tiny Adults

Our friends, Dan & Libby, got married on Saturday!  I didn't bring my fancy camera to the wedding because I wasn't the paid photographer and, as a wedding photographer, I hate when people do that.  Instead, I sat in the back, near my husband who was the DJ, and I caught a few clips of the ceremony on our new Sony Bloggie!  It's a little video camera and it takes decent pictures, too.  He wants to it take on tour with him and get some more footage from the road.  [#tourlife]

The wedding was so gorgeous.  Dan and Libby are two of the sweetest, cutest little red heads you have ever seen!  Libby put so much thought and detail into everything.  The food was wonderful, the decorations were delightfully tacky (the name of her blog, I'm not being rude) and the feeling of love, family, and friendship was rich.  

I am so excited that these two tiny adults are husband and wife!  Congratulations, Dan and Libby!

(It's pretty low quality.  I wouldn't go full screen with this one.)









2 comments:

  1. Love the yellow details! Where was it at?

    So as a wedding photog, do you hate when people are taking pictures while you are? I heard a rumor about the flash and such messing up the professionals photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedding was at Titlow Lodge.

    What I hate is when people at the wedding are, for example, standing up during the ceremony to take photos or getting in front of me when I'm trying to get a shot of the cake-cutting or the B&G entering the reception hall. It's just very annoying when the B&G have paid A LOT of money to have a professional photographer there and Aunt Janice or Cousin Johnny are all up in their grill the whole time, blocking out the paid photographer. [ok, end of rant]

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...