A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, November 07, 2011

I Miss Arizona

I miss Arizona.  It was so warm and I love heat!  Since being home, my tan has faded and I've been bundling up in scarves and coats - which is my favorite thing to wear, anyway, but I still miss Arizona.



Even though I've been freezing to death, this weekend was lovely!  Lots of time with Dan before he heads off on tour, shopping for old records, lots of time with friends and best of all:  Dan & Libby got married!!!  Dan's tour is taking him from Nashville back home.  It's a 10 day tour so he'll be home a few days before Thanksgiving.  My plans while he's gone:  Decorate the new house!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...