A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, November 14, 2011

Rashid & David, The Inn at Gig Harbor

This weekend I photographed a wedding with Grace from Grace Loves the Beatles.  You guys!  She is 12 and she is a successful blogger and she bought her own Nikon 3100.  Her mom, Rachel from and then she snapped, had mentioned that Grace would like to get into portrait and wedding photography.  So, Grace and I became Facebook friends and then she messaged me about a week before Rashid and David's wedding.   So, I brought her along for her first wedding shoot ever.  How fun is that?!  She did great!  Here is a link to some of her AWESOME PHOTOS!

It was a really fun, laid back wedding.  Rashid has two sweet boys and David has two of the cutest nieces EVER.


Isn't she darling?!


The bride wore these amazing blue pumps!



The rings.


The cutest flower girls!


It's official!


The couples only private moment together before they enter the reception hall.
Rashid and David's first dance.
There's Grace on the left!  Taking care of business!

Seal it with a kiss and some good food!



2 comments:

  1. I love these. I think it is super cool that the groom's men wore sneakers. And Grace had a great time. Thanks so much for giving her the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...