A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Live and Let Dine


We moved into our new place a mere 11 days ago.  We had our home study 5 five days after we moved in.  This called for an extra measure of haste to get this place looking like home.  The home study is when our case worker comes over to ask us questions about our marriage and our home.  They inspect the safety of the home and make sure we have things like:  fire extinguisher, fire escape, first aid kit, poison control number posted by the phone.  You know, responsible parental things.

We weren't totally unpacked when the home study took place.  We left a lot of things in boxes:  books, decorations, framed photos.  So, since Dan left on tour on Tuesday, I've been unpacking all that shtuff.

I have the living room and dining room ready ... and the baby's room, too!  I'm waiting to reveal that, though.  It just feels too soon.

I love our huge dining room!

The entry-way and an antique box where I can keep a few pairs of shoes.


This china set belongs to Dan's parents, it's 40 years old.  |  We like listening to records while we eat at the table.


We turned this $199 IKEA wardrode into my office!


This still needs some work.... I'm not crazy about it.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...