A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Wedding Videography: Ashlee and Peter

In August, I was called upon to do some wedding videography at Tacoma's Landmark Temple Theater.  It was a gorgeous, sunny day!  The bride and groom were so sweet and so happy.  They even recommended me to their friends, Steven and Jen, who got married 3 weeks later!  So, I will have a another snippet of wedding videography up in a few weeks.  Here is a sample of Ashlee and Peter's beautiful day.




I took a few photos during the day so that I would have something to use for the packaging.  I got these DVD cases and disk labels at Office Depot and designed it all myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...