A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Turns to Golden

One time, me and Brit did a photoshoot.


Hello!  I am in sunny Arizona, sans computer!  The occasion?  Brittny's golden birthday!  She's turning 27 on the 27th and we're doing a big, golden birthday in sunny Arizona courtesy of her parent's timeshare.  It's 90 degrees there!  Brittny moved back home to Wisconsin in July.  This will be the first time I've seen her since then.  sun/Brittny/tan = a few of my favorite things.  I can't wait!

Sticking with the gold theme, I bought every gold item that H&M and Forever 21 had to offer.  We're going to look like total sluts fun girls.  There will be some hilarious pictures on this blog next week, I promise you that.

I get back Friday.  Saturday is our last foster-to-adopt class and then we move on Sunday!  Can we ever do just one major thing at once?  I'm starting to think we can't.

Talk to you next week! XOXO, Lindsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...