A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Half Marathon

I ran a half marathon last week and Dan was there to take photos (on his camera phone).  The race was in my home town.  My best friend, Sara, invited me to run it with her.  We ran the Seattle Rock-n-Roll half last summer, too.  This race was particularly special because it was all women and it was a breast cancer fundraiser.  Sara lost her aunt last summer to cancer so we ran in her honor.  I finished in 440th place in just under 2 hours.  I'm very proud of myself!  I think I'll be running some more halfs.  They're really not that hard.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...