A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, October 24, 2011

Break Time

Next Sunday we are moving to a wonderful little house where we can start a family.  We're only moving about 2 miles but it's still so much work, as you probably know.  We started packing this week.  We are so excited!  ( I think I've said that, typed that, tweeted that, and blogged that 100 times ... but, it's true! )

Even though we're excited to move, we still have to live in this loft for a week.  Dan will be here a lot more than me.  On Tuesday I'm leaving to go visit Dan's cousin, one of my very best friends, for her golden birthday bash in Arizona. When I get back, we have our final foster-to-adopt training class and we move the next day!  So, I'm trying to get a bunch of the unnecessary things packed so I don't come home to a ton of stress.

While packing this week, I decided to unpack a few things.  I just received my sister-in-laws cello.  I played viola as a kid so I'm excited to get back into it!

We took a break from packing to take some photos...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...