A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, October 31, 2011

90 Days Already

Arizona was amazing!!!  It was in the 80s the entirety of my trip.  I climbed a mountain and got a tattoo.  It was wild, just as I promised.  I'll have pictures up soon.  

When I got back from Phoenix, we had our last foster-adoption class at which time we found out that our 90 days to get registered was up in a week!  And we were moving the next day!






Thankfully, a lot of friends volunteered to help with the move and it all got done yesterday.  In the meantime,  the 90 day foster registration requirement is creeping up on us.  Our check list is almost done.  I turned in a new fire-safety plan for the new house and....... We have our home study on Thursday!!!  This means we've been assigned a case worker and she will interview us for several hours and make sure the home is safe.  This also means we have to get the house in order - FAST.  Luckily, we've moved so many times that we're experts at putting a house together very quickly.

That's all I have time to post right now.  How was YOUR weekend? (hopefully a lot more mellow than mine!)


3 comments:

  1. looks great! I want to come see in real life, k? can't believe your homestudy is this week??!! you'll do awesome, I'm sure. who wouldn't want a rockstar and a photographer for parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to come see the house and see ou gus too. It looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...