A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Boating

A quick snapshot of my Labor Day Weekend.  I got to go out on my dad's boat with some of my best friends (Sara and Rob) and my brother and sister.  Sara's parents came, too!  It was 95 degrees in Portland on Sunday.  AMAZING!  I LOVE hot weather and I love water (lakes, rivers, waterfalls, ponds, oceans, pools).  A little too much, actually, because I totally got dehydrated and threw up that night (TMI?).  But I had fun and I got tan.  It was worth it.  What did you do for Labor Day Weekend???

Captain Dad, manning the ship from up top, cigar in hand.
Uncle Chuck.
Love this picture of my sister!

Columbia River.
My brother and one of my best friends: Rob.
Self portrait + my sister.
Dad's reading material.

My best friend, Sara.


Aunt Judi.
Makin' waves!
Rob likes to steal my camera. ;-)
My brother, tying us in back at the dock.


And, for my friends who dont yet know about this amazing song and video... "I'm on a Boat" by The Lonely Island (SNL Digital Short)

1 comment:

  1. we went boating yesterday too! but only for a couple of hours, and no puking afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...