A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Josh: Class of 2012


 This is Josh.  I met Josh when he was a tiny little boy and now he's a big football star!  His mom told me that he's grown 4 inches and gained 40 pounds in the last year.  (WOW.   That takes immense dedication).  He plays for Mountain View High School - which so happens to be my alma matter - GO THUNDER!  It was a lot of fun to catch up with him since we probably haven't spoken in a decade or more.  He's such a nice young man!  I hope that his football skills take him to great places and wish him all the best in the future!  Oh, BTW, he was written up in The Columbian. So you KNOW I'm not using the term "football star" loosely.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...