A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Band

I am NOT a live-music-photographer.  In fact, I kinda suck at it.  But it's fun - especially when it's my husband playing in front of thousands of people!  Here are some shots I got on Saturday at Creation Fest.

I am so happy that we decided to do this - to rent out our house and change our lifestyle so that Dan could tour with Dewey and Chris - because Dan is happier than he's ever been.  I knew when I met him 11 years ago that the music industry was his passion and it was something that never went away.

I know not every show they play will be awesome.  Unless you're Coldplay or Britney Spears you're gonna have lame shows every now and then.  It's part of the business.  If you gain a fan then it's worth it.  It's been an awesome journey and I'm excited to see what happens next.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...