A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Surreal Ethereal


I've been getting really experimental wtih my camera, photo shoots, and editing.  Here is a first attempt at something new.  I've done a lot of "artistic" photo shoots before but this one was particularly artistic because these photos were for no occasion.  Not a graduation or wedding, just two people creating art:  The subject and The photographer.  We went out to the woods and tried to create a story.  It's almost like a 18th century baptism or something - the white dress and waterfalls.  They're eery, yet beautiful.  I had a blast doing this and hope that I can find the time (and the subjects!) to do more photo shoots like this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...