A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, May 02, 2011

Adventure

I am very fortunate to have some awesome friends who are always down for an adventure (and don't mind getting filthy, dirty, cold, wet, and/or injured).  I love it!  I freaking love it.  Our ring leader, Sam, grew up in Graham, Washington.  It's very rural and near tons of trails and lakes and ... WATERFALLS!  We (my friends and I) spend a lot of time in the city and sometimes we need to get out.  Luckily, we live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country (my opinion) and the recent weather change made Friday after work a PERFECT chance to go on a mini-adventure and to get out in nature.  I picked up Brit and we met Sam and Mitch in Graham.  We took Mitch's Jeep, stopped at a grocery store for some food, and headed out to Eatonville.  I've been out there about 5 or 6 times, one of which had Sam falling off a 30 foot cliff and Brittny going into shock and trying to go after him - so crazy!  Luckily, everything turned out okay.  Nothing too crazy happened on Friday, just some fun photo taking!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...