A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Typewriter

NEWS:  I have about 100 blog readers a day!  Rad!  I dont know who you all are since I only have 20 followes but ... whatever.  I'm still excited!

So, I bought an old antique typewriter last summer at a garage sale for $5. I love it. It still has the ink ribbon and it works although the keys are so heavy that I type about 1 word per minute. Here's a little sample of a photo of my typewriter and how I turned it into my new LMR Photography Facebook Photo.
The original - a little blue (not the proper white balance)
Black and white, high contrast and a little cropping.
Smudged out the old type (not dark enough), added type layer with logo... Eh Voila!  The finished product!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...