A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, May 27, 2011

Stress

I am so stressed - and I do not deal with stress well.  When my calendar is full I get so overwhelmed.  I feel like my to-do list is just hanging over my head, always there, always worried about it.  It's like I cant relax until something is done.

On Sunday, the tenants in our house are moving out so I have to do their walk through, get the keys and stuff like that.  Then on Tuesday, the new tenants are moving in.  Oh yeah, I guess that means on Monday I'll probably be cleaning my house from top to bottom and mowing the lawn.  (FUN!)

When Dan started playing music for a living we decided to move out of our house.  At first, we were going to buy a duplex with our friend, Ben.  When that fell through, we had already rented out our house.  So, to safe cash, we have college students in our home and we are renting.  Luckily, Dan and I don't get attached to places so I don't feel like strangers are living in MY home or anything like that.


I am a finisher.  Few projects get left un-done around here.  I have been known to stay up into the wee hours of the morning to finish a painting or sewing project.  It's totally not normal.  I guess I need to learn time management.  Now I'm going to catch up with my cousin whom I haven't seen in over a week.  And try to breathe.  Have a great (relaxing) Memorial Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...