A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, May 30, 2011

THE BIG THREE-OH!



We love photo booths!

So, Mandy and Bree turned 30 together - a mere 18 days apart, according to her blog.  They are best friends and they are fashionistas and they are fabulous!  The party was at DOA and I was more than honored to be a part of it.  I must say that I'm not quite 30 and I'm not looking forward to it but seeing these ladies not only accept and embrace being 30 - but celebrate the bejeezus out of it - is quite inspiring!  The party was complete with sparkly unicorn/narwhal crowns, cake, gold, glitter, and pop music on the juke box.  There's not much else to say, the photos speak for themselves.  fun x infinity.

















Thanks, Mandy and Bree and happy 30th birthdays!!!

mandy's blog

2 comments:

  1. you are the best, lady! such fun, we will never forget and have these gems to forever remind us - we were still cool at 30! ;) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...