A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Livin the Dream

 

I'm in California!!!! 
In a previous post, I explained the many ways my life changed over the past year.  One major change was that Dan started touring "full-time".  Since I work from home, the idea was that I could/would/should travel with him.  Things like convenience, money, obligations got in the way and I've really only traveled with him 3 times in the past year.  I really miss him when he's gone.  So, I talked to my boss about working on the road and at first he was apprehensive but after some thought decided to let me.  This past weekend I ran the worlds biggest car & truck sale.  It's a job that just kind of fell in my lap.  My boss and I do advertising with the car dealers year round and when I got hired the event coordinator of the sale was leaving so they were, "you wanna do it?" and I was like, "sure."  After that event was the perfect time to fly down and meet up with the guys.  So, here I am!

The band is recording an E.P. with Colby Wedgeworth.  I missed all the studio stuff so now we're just in Colby's house and they're doing guitar stuff -digitally, I guess.  I dont understand it all.  I'm just loving being in a new setting and seeing Dan.  The weather is GORGEOUS.  I didnt bring my good camera but I plan on taking better pictures than these (these are ALL camera-phone pictures! - LAME.)  Anyway, I hope it's sunny wherever you are, too!  

[Photo of the Day. 05/23/11].  Getting dinner with my sweetie last night.
 Hitting up the hottub at 8am!
 Breakfast at Whole Foods, pre-recording.
 While the boys are upstairs recording I get to cuddle with the cutest dog ever!
 This is Wilson.  Isn't he so precious?
Hanging in the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...