A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Finding inspiration.... YAWN

It's only March and I'm already slacking off on Photo of the Day. I guess the weather, recent lack of sleep, and the fact that Dan left at 6am this morning on tour has made "mundane" tasks like PHOTO OF THE DAY, GROCERY SHOPPING, PAYING BILLS an unecessary annoyance. Now that he's gone I have to get my butt in gear. This afternoon I will be paying some bills and I'll go grocery shopping tonight. But, what to photograph?! When your day involves preparing for tomorrow's meeting and buying groceries and paying bills there's not much to draw inspiration from. And now that I've typed that phrase in to existance I am determined to find beauty in SOMETHING today. Fruit at the grocery store? Cooking dinner? People out my window? Well, it's clear from the past FOUR Photos of the Day that I am really into my husband - especially before he leaves on tour. This time it's just 11 days then he's home for like 7 weeks. The time usually flies by - but not when I'm being lame and paying bills and buying groceries... BORRRRING. Time to get social! Who wants to do something?!?! Invite me somewhere... please.




2 comments:

  1. oh oh oh! I think you should go to H&L and take a photo of the day of the fruit there! I MISS that fruit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...