A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, March 14, 2011

Birth, Breakfast, Birthday

A busy, busy weekend -- NON STOP, really. Here are some highlights.




Daylight Savings Time kicked my butt. I have had two HORRIBLE nights in a row lately. I barely slept. I am a zombie today. I'm very excited about spring but my internal clock is not. Anyway....
  • My weekend started with a trip to the hospital to meet Audrey Jean. So cute! Jay and Rachelle are so happy and we are so happy for them.
  • Next, we took the bus up to Seattle with 8 friends and participated in Ales for Alzheimers. I'm trying to delicately talk about this event without it sounding disgusting and sloppy but I can't. Just know, we had a good time.
  • Then, we went to bed early (Daylight Savings) but I woke up at 2am and went and slept on the couch. It sucked.
  • Then, I took Dan out to breakfast for his BIRTHDAY!!! and we went to a movie (127 Hours - rad).
  • Then, our community group met at our house for the first time on a Sunday and we talked about convictions.
  • Then, we had cake and some friends came over.
PHEW. How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great and busy weekend!! That cake looks SO good. I think that's one of my favorites, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My weekend was packed too! and daylight savings is getting some used to...my internal clock is all messed up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...