A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, February 04, 2011

A Netherland Dwarf named Winston

Apparently my life hasn't been that interesting because the "Photos of the Day" for February 1st and 2nd were of my rabbit, Winston. Better start doing some fun things, eh?

I get asked "Whyyyy did you get a rabbit?" Well.... it's a cute story... that begins with a tragic death.  Last year, my dear cousin bought her first pet: a rabbit. She got him the best of everything: cage, food, hay, litter box, toys, treats. He lived 7 days. I made a horrible movie about him and his funeral.  I felt so bad that her first pet DIED within a week. She mentioned she wanted a Netherland Dwarf so I found a breeder who happened to have a few available. I went to see them and I fell in love. I had to get two. One for her, one for me.



I love Winston!  He's low maintenance and still just as cute (to me) as the day I got him. He doesn't bite, doesn't chew on cords/wires, poops everywhere - but it's easy to clean. I heard bunnies can live for 15 years so it's a good thing that I like him because there's a good chance he'll be a part of my life for a long, long time!

1 comment:

  1. I think andy actually wants a bunny now. he felt so bad about my appointment today, that he agreed to go to the humane society with me to look at doggies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...