A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, June 12, 2017

Reverse : R+F Review

When I was young and into my early twenties, I would get compliments on my skin all the time. Even random strangers would comment on how beautiful my skin was. Then one day, it stopped. I think the years of tanning, dehydration and, of course, age took their toll. Then pregnancy. Let's just say I'm not so radiant anymore. Wrinkles and spots and weird blotchiness (that I guess I can blame on Ronan?) are a big concern. 

My skin regimen was mediocre. I washed, exfoliated and moisturized about once a day. Nothing special. But, I needed more. I needed something to reverse some of the damage and get me glowing again! So, I got to try Rodan + Fields to see what all the hub-bub was about. With R+F, there are no parties, you just try their products! That's why you probably see those before and after pictures all over the place. Their products work. Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me walk you through the super-easy process.

I started with a quick CONSULTATION on Rodan + Field's Solution Tool (literally 4 questions) and was paired with the "Reverse" regimen. I liked the sound of that because I would like to age in reverse a little bit and get back to, like, the skin of my 24-year old self. The package arrived super quick! Possibly faster than Amazon. I got a Deep Exfoliating Wash. It's a gritty cleanser that makes my skin instantly smooth. Then, Intensive Brightening Toner and dual active brightening complex which is a tube with retinol and a tube with vitamin C that you put on last. Then, I put on coconut oil but only at night because my skin is COMBINATION AF. Like, if I dont moisturize my skin will flake off and if I do I am greasy. It's a bit intense with the exfoliation, salicylic acid and retinol so you have to ease into it. I only used it every other day for about two weeks and then once a day for 4 more weeks before using it more.

No Make-up. No Filters.  No Edits. 10 Weeks after starting Rodan + Fields Reverse.













I love taking a few extra minutes to spend time on myself. Those 2 minutes of skincare are about all I have most days. Ha! It only took me a week to notice the dramatic results. I'm 10 weeks in and I'm wearing less and less make-up each week. My pores are smaller and my complexion is more consistent than its been in years. I feel fresh faced and confident again. It's worth the investment. The kit was around $200 but I'll probably only need to purchase it every 4 months (3x/year). #worthit

Click here to read about the Preferred Customer program for an extra 10% off and free shipping with a one time $19.95 enrollment fee.

Follow Annie on Instagram!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...