A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, December 12, 2014

Around Nashville: The Impeccable Pig

I shot a party last night at a boutique on 21st Ave known as The Impeccable Pig. This boutique, located in the Hillsboro-Vanderbilt neighborhood (near the world famous Pancake Pantry) is festooned with beautiful statement pieces like gold rompers and lacy red dresses. I seriously wanted one of everything. Normally at a boutique I drool over high-end items and only dream about making a purchase but The Impeccable Pig was surprisingly affordable. I didn't see very many items over triple digits. The party was hosted by Brooke of KB Styled and the lovely ladies at Royal Flair Events. If you're looking for some pretty, stylish pieces this holiday check out The Impeccable Pig! 



 



Click here for locations.

xo.LINDSY

1 comment:

  1. I really, really like Nashville Car Service. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, several of today’s most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognizing its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning Nashville Car Service by the over 50, whom I can say no more about due to legal restrictions. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...