A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Dream of the 90s is Alive

Earrings: Madewell.
I've been rocking all the earrings lately, thanks to Madewell. My inner 90s kid is supremely stoked that I've utilized all the self-inflicted holes in my head all these many, many years later. To be honest, it scares me that the 90s are back. It feels like it wasn't that long ago. But, oh Lord, it was. Birkenstocks, flannel, ripped jeans. I'm not into all of it but I like to do little things to make Little Lindsy of Yesteryear proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...