I will be honest, I did not like my last Stitchfix box. It was a lot of chevron print and that is definitely not me. So, I emailed them to complain. "Randall" handled my request, refunded my money, apologized profusely and then asked if he could style me. I was like, "Sure, Randall!" but I'm not so easy to please. That is customer service, my friends. So, what do you think? What should I keep?
This is what Randall came up with...
- Brinley Courduroy Straight Leg Pant by Kut from the Kloth
- Adelen Scoop Neck Cable Knit Sweater by Mystree
- Lars Metal V Collar Necklace by Bay to Baubles
- Garrison Faux Leather Panel Blouse by Fate
- Davis Leopard Print Button-Up Cardigan by Ellison
Also pictured are:
Wanna try Stitchfix? It's simple, create a detailed style profile. For $20, you recieve 5 items. Keep what you like (the $20 styling fee gets applied to your total) and send the rest back. Still not sure? Ask me questions or use my referral link.