A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, June 20, 2014

The Nashville Narnian



The new blog name, Nashville Narnian, came to me when I was thinking about other blog names. "The Tiny Twig", "Paper Mama" and "Delightfully Tacky" dont really mean anything. They are just words put together and they become a brand. The only reason I was LMR Photos was because...it's a long story. I screwed up my URLs when my blog was "dontknowhowtorelax.com" and there was something about not paying Google? [Dont ever not pay Google. Google owns everything.] 

So, The Nashville Narnian popped into my head and I didn't question it. Sometimes I mull things over for far too long and other times I make a decision and never give it more than a second's thought. This was the latter. And, in that second, I was transported to a magical, beautiful place in time. A place where I'm sipping my favorite beverage amongst the company of my friends, on a boat, or I guess in snow storm a la The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. Wherever it is, I'm happy. Narnia is magic and joy and a little bit of fear and that's what my new life in Nashville has been. It's a place where I can dream and be anything I want to be. It's a place that , like Eustace, can turn you into a dragon or turn you into kings and queens.

Make sure you: Follow the nashville narnian with Bloglovin!

[via]
[via]


[via]


[via]
[via]







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...