A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

This man. This wonderful man. I always knew he'd be a good dad but he has blown me away with the way he loves our son. He is Liam's hero. He spent countless nights feeding Liam in the middle of the night and hours playing Legos. Just because he travels doesn't mean that he's not fully committed to being a father.
We're going to go visit Dan in Chatanooga today - even though he's coming home tonight! We couldn't bear to not see him when he's so close to home.
Daniel, I don't know what we'd do without you. You are the light of our lives and we love you so much. Happy Father's Day!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...