A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Word of the Year

2014 is sure to be an unforgettable year. We'll be starting a new life in a new place, I'll start a new career, we might get a dog! 2014 is full of possibilities. So, what I want most is to do everything that I do this year wholeheartedly. I would like to make good friends, share my home with people, learn new things, spend quality time with my husband and son, find a good community, volunteer somewhere ... and I would like to do all of this wholeheartedly.

Do you have a word of the year? Perhaps some goals or resolutions? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...