A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, January 06, 2014

Last Summer, in Chicago








Dan and I love exploring cities. We love hiking, too, but the buzz and excitement of a city is one of my favorite things. We dont know a lot about Chicago. Dan's parents are in the northern suburbs so we rarely get down into the city. We just did what we do best: drank delicious (Intelligentsia) coffee and took copious amounts of photos. 

It's crazy to think that this was 6 months ago! But then I remember how hot it was and how cold I am today and, yes, it feels like half a year ago.

What are your favorite cities to explore?  What do we need to see in downtown Chicago next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...