A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, September 16, 2013

Snippets

Here are some little snippets of life lately.  We've been super busy and sometimes I like to just take my camera around the house and snap little pictures of everyday life or random objects. The weather is getting cooler and I'm not excited for fall. I like my fall wardrobe and I love warm drinks but what I really love is sitting in my backyard with a glass of lemonade or jumping into cold water. Summer is the best, as far as I'm concerned. As I prepare myself for months indoors, I'm taking inventory of all of the little things which have been neglected. I do like that fall and winter force me inside to sit and be creative. What can we do when the weather gets cold? Painting parties? Dinner parties? Photography parties? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...