A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, August 23, 2013

10 Year Anniversary


I cannot believe I married this man 10 years ago! A third of my life! You know what they say, "Time flies when you're having fun!" It's true. We are best friends and we love to have fun with each other. I am so excited to celebrate this decade of marriage. In ten years we've never had more than one bathroom and that is something worth celebrating!

To celebrate, we are going to dinner and a movie and in just 5 weeks we will be on a Mediterranean cruise! To say we are excited is an understatement!

13 years of friendship, 12 years of romance, 10 years of marriage. Happy anniversary, my love! Best decade of my life!

Scroll down to enjoy one photo of us from each year, watch how much better digital photography has gotten in the past decade and see how we've aged. There's also a video - if you have a spare 7 minutes.
2004

2005
2006

2007

2008
2009
2010

2011
2012
2013 (Photo by 2 Sis Photos)

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Love the picture for each year! How is it that you can pull off so many hair colors and styles?? lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...