A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Vacation to the Midwest : Camera Fail

I did have my camera with my while on vacation but when Dan attempted to upload them something happened to the SD card and it went blank and we lost everything.  This happened to me once before - with a client's photo shoot (!!!) - and I paid about $20 to have the card recovered and I got all the images back.  I have yet to try that with our vacation photos but I really hope it works.  In the meantime, here are a few cell phone shots.  


I finally got to meet my nephew, BEAR.  They live in Boston and he was born in November.  He's the newest baby and he's just so sweet!  We helped Papa build his patio.  It was so hot and humid but we drank sweet tea and ice water and cranked it out.  Even BB "helped".


Going to Wisconsin Dells was amazing!  BB loved the water park and all the attention he got from his cousins and aunts and uncles and, of course, Meema and Papa.  





I woke up VERY early to run 10 miles in the humidity.  Dan's parents live near a great walking trail and I saw deer and lakes and it was so tranquil.  Quite a bit different than the city running I'm used to.  

So, pray that our SD card gets fixed and we can recover our vacation photos.  There is a scene from go-carting in the Dells that you just have to see!  We also got family portraits taken by my talented sister-in-law!  I cant wait to share those, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...