A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Monday, June 24, 2013

Saturday and Sunday

We had the best weekend; although, it was a bit bipolar! Saturday was beauuuutiful! We basked in the sun and the BeeBs played in his kiddie pool - sometimes fully clothed before we were about to leave so mama could do a photoshoot. And then Sunday was all clouds and rain and we ran 8 miles together. BB in the BOB and me in my new bright yellow Sauconys. That's how we do the weekend, my friends! Hoping for more days like Saturday but a little rain's not so bad. Happy Monday! (We get to see Dan in a week!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...