A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

One of Those Weeks


It has been one of those weeks! When you get a packet in the mail  - a really good packet that you've been waiting over a year to fill out - but it arrives on Saturday and it's due in one week plus one day. And your packet requires you to get a doctor to sign off on your health and you haven't seen a regular doctor since you got a sports physical in high school. And your husband is leaving on Friday for three weeks. And your son has swim lessons at 3:30 in the afternoon because that's the only class you could get into. And you're single-handedly planning and running the world's biggest car and truck sale this weekend.  

Lord, have mercy. I need some fro-yo and about 5 hours of zoning out in front of a TV. Or some retail therapy.

I cant wait for Monday. (I cant believe I'm saying that! Mondays are the worst.)


1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...