A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Technology

I never thought DVDs would catch on and I might be the proud owner of world's newest VCR, circa 2001.  According to Wikipedia, the knower of all things, DVDs came out in 1995 and I'm sure I didn't own a DVD until 2003. I've never been the type of person to get the latest and greatest technological thingy.  I mean, our iPod is ancient, my desktop is from 2009 and my Macbook is at least 6 years old.  But, as a photographer, it's very important to have great gear.  My friend, Rachel, was selling a lens and it had been a year and a half since my last new lens! So, I went for it.  These are some test shots from her house.  Rachel is always a great host.  BB got to eat a doughnut and climb the stairs for, like, 30 minutes!  Charlie, who's 3, is very good at sharing with BB ... and very good at destroying his room.  See: HERE.  

Charlie


"Oh, let me just make myself at home."
"WHUUUT."
Rachel must have said something funny ;)



1 comment:

  1. Seriously though, when am I NOT saying something funny? ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...