A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Saturday, March 09, 2013

I See a Green Frog Looking at Me


This is currently our favorite book:  Eric Carle's Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See?  BB likes to bring the book to us and flip through it himself.  Other times he'll sit and listen to the whole book. 



My favorite part is the last page that shows all the animals:  brown bear, red bird, yellow duck, blue horse, green frog, purple cat, white dog, black sheep and a gold fish.  I have asked BB on four separate occasions which one is his favorite color and he always points to.... the green frog! Green is my favorite color, too. How special!

1 comment:

  1. If you’re looking for savings in your local area, AlphaCoupons Voucher is your one-stop online companion to the best deals, offers and discounts from local leading UK businesses Voucher.
    Coupons are codes which have different variety Voucher code of different numbers or letters, retailers use coupons to encourage more sales. Just copy and paste the chosen Alphacoupons codes and save those extra pounds!
    Voucher,Coupons,Voucher Codes,Discounts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...