A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Friday, December 21, 2012

Get To Know Me More!

What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?  Currently it's this photo from our trip to Ocean Park.  I change it about once a month, though.



What do you keep beside your bed? A big stack of books that are all half-read. I am slowly getting through them and I am not going to start anything new!  I just finished Beautiful Boy by David Scheff, a biography about being the father of a drug addict.  I highly recommend it.  I am also trudging through the last Hunger Games book, Mocking Jay.  I haven't even started On the Road by Jack Kerouac but I am very excited for that one.  I also want to re-read The Great Gatsby and Les Miserables.  Les Mis is my favorite and I've read it twice so this third read-through probably won't happen, let's be honest, because I want to read Gatsby before the movie comes out (as part of my 30before30 list!)
If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine what would it be? Getting ready. I just dont feel like it's a good use of my time.  I would like to wake up with perfect hair and make-up everyday and wearing a sensible outfit.  I used to be such a morning person.  What happened?

What is your least favorite chore? Putting laundry away.  I love washing, I don't mind folding, but putting it away is stupid.  I would love it if my closet was just a big room with folded clothes sitting in laundry baskets.
What do you do to vent anger? Cry a little, bake and then eat too many cookies, talk to Dan and then ... pray through it. I tend to do things in the wrong order.
What is your favorite holiday and why?  If anyone says anything but Christmas, they are crazy!  It's the most wonderful time of year!  The traditions, the lights, the food, the purpose.  I love it so much!

What is currently on your wishlist? Peace on Earth.









Share a new app you have recently discovered that we all need: MyFitnessPal is a great way to count calories and keep track of your diet and exercise.  You get a customized caloric plan based on your activity level and goals.  Dan also told me that there are tons of Android apps for doing a screen shot! I used "Screenshot It" to do this one ---->



What is a new TV show you've added to your DVR? I have never had a DVR and we haven't had cable for about 4 years now.  But, on Netflix we recently discovered Parenthood and we are addicted.  Also, Pretty Little Liars!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the EXACT same way about laundry! Putting it away is the worst. Mine generally stays folded in the basket on the floor of our bedroom until the dirty laundry pile (on the floor next to the basket) gets too large, and I need to empty the basket to take the dirty clothes down to the laundry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...