A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Family Meals in 2013


Please excuse our mess. We had to fire our cleaning lady. Just kidding, we don't have a cleaning lady and if we did we wouldn't fire her the week before Christmas! We have just been super-duper-busy doing Christmasy things so cleaning has taken a backseat to other things. Like throwing pizza dough! My nana gave me her bread machine and I have been having a blast making my own dough and bread. It's so easy and fun and I feel like a mom in the 90s. Because, honestly, does anyone still use bread machines??? I'm thinking "no" because the 800 # on the bread machine recipe book had been disconnected. I was calling to see how much yeast = "a packet of yeast" but then I just Googled it. That's something you didn't do in the 90s! (The answer is 2 1/4 tsp in case you were wondering.) 

One thing we'd like to do with this blog , going into 2013, is recipes for affordable family meals. I love food but I also love a bargain! I've been able to feed us all really yummy food for sometimes as little as 3 or 4 bucks!  So, I'm excited to share these with you. Looking forward to a new year!  XOXO, Lindsy

2 comments:

  1. love your blog! Thanks for having us last night, we had a wonderful time. Also, this is a great post idea. Look forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sarah so nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...