A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tattoo Round II

Yesterday I went in for my second tattoo session.  I thought it was going to be the final but with all of the colors he used on the lion (colors on top of colors on top of colors) the artist was afraid that it would get too muddled.  There's a chance, for instance, that the green pigment of the leaves would smear into the yellow in the lion's mane.  So, we stopped.  It was a quick two hours and I'm back in on January 3rd to finish.  I never anticipated having a three-session tattoo.  But I do love it and I'm not as shocked or giddy about this (very large) piece as I have been with all my previous, little tattoos.  Isn't that weird?  I think it's because I thought very long and very hard about getting this tattoo.  I was planning on telling you the full story, had it been completed, but you'll have to wait 6 more weeks!  In the meantime, why don't you share your tattoo stories with us and the world!?  CLICK HERE for our tattoo story link-up!

Photo by Dan
Photo by Dan

3 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...