A BLOG BY LINDSY READ

Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm Getting the Heck Out of Here

The last time I wrote about travel was in September when BB and I rode the Crystal Mountain gondola.   And before that was our trip to visit family in Chicago - in JULY!  Needless to say, I was getting  desperate for a trip.  Good news!  I'm crossing #4 off of my 30 before 30 list!  I am going to Nashville!  I am so excited to explore the city, hang out with my little sister, and meet Nise and Chris - my cohorts over at RoadWidows.com!  And, yes, I will be on the lookout for Amy Grant, Taylor Swift and Kings of Leon.  Duh.


I am really missing Dan.  He's finishing up a tour in Nashville so we only had to pay for my ticket and he and I will be flying home together.  We are leaving the babe behind, mostly because the only flights I could find were at 6am or overnight red-eyes out of Los Angeles.  No, thank you.  So, I am bawling about leaving BB but I am also most excited to have a baby-free trip in which we will sleep in late and go to movies and all the things we haven't done in many months.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love feedback and I read every comment and would love to respond to you! If you want to be notified of a response, click that little "notify me" box! xo, Lindsy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...